2. Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder: in medicine cabinet, travel kit, in suitcase.
3. Bayer aspirin: baby (chewable orange) and regular, in medicine cabinet, travel kit, glove compartment in place of the gloves.
4. a stick shift: in the vehicle of your choice, except a Mercedes.
5. safety matches: for lighting the newspaper to light the coals to heat the Weber to cook the rib-eyes.
6. a Weber charcoal kettle grill, 'nough said.
7. Hellman's Real: in the fridge, an extra in food closet.
8. Skippy: smooth, chunky, or both.
9. a letter or card, with a stamp, in the mailbox, to or from.
10. a swim in salt water.